Old 14-07-2004, 04:02 AM
Doug Kanter

Default wowowo

"Vox Humana" wrote in message

"Lee" wrote in message
om...
"Vox Humana" wrote in message

"escapee" wrote in message

Yeah, I heard about this crap. Randi Rhodes covered it, amply,

yesterday.
adore her. She is my hero! These guys are borderline evil.

Borderline?

The very idea of this crap is making my stomach turn over. more and
more like 'big brother'... it is frightening. If this keeps up my
grands and great grands are really going to be in trouble.
lee h

What worries me isn't so much that Bush and company are so evil and
dishonest, using all the nation's resources and lives of our military to
keep them in office. What worries me is that there isn't a huge

groundswell
of people objecting to them. I am worried that the press is unwilling to
point out the most obvious lies and deceit. I am worried that the bubbas
who surround me think that Bush is the best thing for this country since

the
end of Prohibition. What worries me is the disregard for the separation

of
church and state. What worries me is the blatant disregard for anything
scientific. We have elected a mad man and people like it.

Should anyone wonder why Bush will probably CONTINUE the assault weapon ban?