Old 14-07-2004, 04:02 AM
escapee

Default wowowo

On 13 Jul 2004 17:33:36 -0700, (Lee) opined:

"Vox Humana" wrote in message ...
"escapee" wrote in message

Yeah, I heard about this crap. Randi Rhodes covered it, amply, yesterday.

adore her. She is my hero! These guys are borderline evil.

Borderline?

The very idea of this crap is making my stomach turn over. more and
more like 'big brother'... it is frightening. If this keeps up my
grands and great grands are really going to be in trouble.
lee h

It was my reason 20 years ago to not have children. I truly feel this election
will make or break our country. Indeed this is like big brother. We rented
that film not too long ago and it was stunningly real.

By the way, Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 9-11 has made eighty million dollars in
the three weeks it's been in theaters...AND he publicly announced that anyone
could pirate it, put it online and trade if for free...it still made record
breaking numbers.