Old 14-07-2004, 04:09 AM
Brian Smith

Default HOW YOU CAN HELP stop fishing?

Sounds like he is cheating and may already have had one. Get him into
quarantine as soon as possible, he'll need plenty of time to recover
from eating dead animals, does he also have flatulence?

Why would he need to be quarantined or time to recover?

Do you work in a butchers, this would also make you seriously ill.

What are you basing this on? No one I have ever know has ever become ill
from working in a butchers!

Your use of total illogic proves you are talking through your arse!

Why do you find flies a pain?

Because they are horrible pests that fly around and land on food, after just
landing of dog crap!

You're the one who has problems with flies.

Really? Whys that? I don't think I do!

You just confirm the psychosis of fishermen I'm afraid.

Actually I'm not a fisher man, and don't agree with it. I do however eat
meat and find your argument totally illogical, and based solely on your
beliefs. The fact you claim working in a butchers makes you ill, just
because you don't agree with eating meat proves this!

Cheerio,