Old 14-07-2004, 04:09 AM
Ben Blackmore

Default Vegans are pale sickly people!

"Derek Moody" wrote in message
On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 10:58:16 GMT, "Steve Black"
wrote:

If we're not meant to eat meat then why does it taste so good?

If we're not meant to eat meat then why do we naturally want to and why

do
Vegetarians have to make a conserted effort not to eat meat?

You could ask any pedophile the same questions, forbidden fruit and
all that.

Cheerio,

That's a sick argument, and I find it quite offensive. Humans do not find it
in their natural instinct to be a paedophile, they do however naturally
crave meat!
If you do crave forbidden fruit, you should seek help immediately, and don't
go near any pre-schools!