Old 14-07-2004, 06:12 AM
Nick Maclaren

Default HOW YOU CAN HELP stop fishing?

On 13 Jul 2004 14:22:05 +0100, go@fish (Vicar Peter Parsnip) wrote:

Be still! and revere Ben Blackmore, who blessed us with their presence on
13 Jul 2004...

"Vicar Peter Parsnip" go@fish wrote in message
-vegetables...
Be still! and revere Ben Blackmore, who blessed us with their presence
on 13 Jul 2004...

My 2 cents, eat a little of everything and it does you good. Too much
red meat is bad, but none at all is even worse!

Troll!

Why? For having an opinion? Am I not allowed one? I think its an
opionion shared by may others!

Your opinion is designed to inflame others. Therefore, it is a troll.

Troll!

As a committee member of CAC I am of the same opinion, his opinion is
designed to inflame others. Therefore, it is a troll.

Judgment therefore is

TROLL.

Motion carried........ah that's better.