Old 14-07-2004, 06:17 AM
Ben Blackmore

Default HOW YOU CAN HELP stop fishing?

Why? For having an opinion? Am I not allowed one? I think its an
opionion shared by may others!

Your opinion is designed to inflame others. Therefore, it is a troll.

Troll!

No it was not! Read it again, there was nothing intended to flame about it!
It was an opinion, I never suggested that my opinion was the correct
opinion, or that others were wrong to have their own opinions! it was
nothing more than a discussion. I hope we're not going to start flaming
people for having a sensible conversation. Now yours on the hand, WAS meant
to inflame others, so I suggest you practice what you preach, vicar parsnip!

If you want to flame someone for posting threads that are designed to
inflame others I suggest you preach to Mr Moody! His entire
conversation/posts consists of backward logic and name calling!

Troll!