Old 14-07-2004, 06:19 AM
Nick Maclaren

Default HOW YOU CAN HELP stop fishing?

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 15:09:57 +0100, "Ben Blackmore"
wrote:

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message
.. .
On 13 Jul 2004 14:22:05 +0100, go@fish (Vicar Peter Parsnip) wrote:

Be still! and revere Ben Blackmore, who blessed us with their presence on
13 Jul 2004...

"Vicar Peter Parsnip" go@fish wrote in message
-vegetables...
Be still! and revere Ben Blackmore, who blessed us with their presence
on 13 Jul 2004...

My 2 cents, eat a little of everything and it does you good. Too

much
red meat is bad, but none at all is even worse!

Troll!

Why? For having an opinion? Am I not allowed one? I think its an
opionion shared by may others!

Your opinion is designed to inflame others. Therefore, it is a troll.

Troll!

As a committee member of CAC I am of the same opinion, his opinion is
designed to inflame others. Therefore, it is a troll.

Judgment therefore is

TROLL.

Motion carried........ah that's better.

Does it look like I give a **** what your opinion is? You can stick your
motion up your arse for all I care! If you read the post properly you can
see it was not intended to inflame! However this one is!

You are asking to be up in front of the rev parsnip for contempt if
you keep on. The judges decision is final.

And the original poster of all these topics is a gimp for cross posting to
so many newsgroups! He should have kept it to one or two.

Cross posting is to be encouraged for maximum impact. You lose again.

Anyway stop trying to divert attention from the fact that you need to
abuse something to enjoy yourself, and we don't. Why is that?