Old 14-07-2004, 01:08 PM
jammer

Default Bullfrog

*Ok, Kathy, thanks. I think i will let nature take it's course. I just feel bad for it,
* because i think someone had it held captive until it got too skinny and then let it go,
*and this enviroment wont let it fatten up i dont think. I did have a thought....
Last year i heard rats run across the back fence. Being hard up for
seeing critters, i put a piece of bread inside my fence and watched as
a rat took it. What if i put a piece of bread or several, where the
frog hangs out? Think he'd have a better chance of finding food?

~I always appreciate your replies.

On 13 Jul 2004 22:18:14 GMT, EROSPAM (Ka30P) wrote:

Jammer, if the bullfrog can't hunt down the crickets then it is sick

and will
probably die.

The only other thing you could do is stick the bullfrog and the

cricket at the
bottom of some container and let him have an easy cricket hunt.

kathy :-)
algae primer