Old 14-07-2004, 01:40 PM
Wilson Woods

Default HOW YOU CAN HELP stop fishing?

pearl wrote:

"Brian Smith" wrote in message

Humans have NOT 'evolved to eat meat'. It's NOT good for you!

So why do we have teeth designed for tearing flesh, you know, those 4 teeth
either side of your front 2, they are sharpe and perfect for ripping flesh.

[snip ad hominem crap from incredible source]

We evolved from monkeys right ..

Relating Chimpanzee Diets to Potential Australopithecine Diets
Conklin-Brittain, Nancy Lou
Wrangham, Richard W.

[snip miscited partial research]

Chimpanzees eat meat.

.. and monkeys eat flesh, we've all seen the
nature program that filmed the 3 chips chasing after the tree monkey,
capturing it, killing it, then eating it. They were compelled to do it by
instinct!

[snip thoroughly uncredible bullshit from John Coleman's "vegan" scooter-riders' page]

Chimpanzees eat meat.

Brute.

Damn right!