Old 14-07-2004, 01:40 PM
Kay

Default mystery pond fish ?

In article , Dermuid
writes

"mich" wrote in message
:
: In message , Ged
: writes
: I have a small pond in my garden inhabited these last 5 years by 5
: goldfish.While feeding them today a stranger came to the surface to
feed
: !.
: It was a black fish about 2 inches long, fast moving and surface
feeding,
: how it got there I do not know !.
: Can anyone identify it for me please?, maybe I can buy it some friends
of
: its own species !
:
: You need to congratulate the proud parents of this young fish. Throw them
: some extra fish food.
:
:
Nonsense, if they did breed there would be more than one fish extra, the
pond would be full of fry.

Not necessarily. Depends what else is in the pond, doesn't it?

--
Kay