Old 14-07-2004, 03:02 PM
Doug Kanter

Default wowowo

"Mary" wrote in message
newsM1Jc.85479$XM6.7968@attbi_s53...

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

"Vox Humana" wrote in message

church and state. What worries me is the blatant disregard for

anything
scientific. We have elected a mad man and people like it.

Should anyone wonder why Bush will probably CONTINUE the assault weapon
ban?

What are you a gun nut? No one should be allowed to have an assault

weapon,
period!

No, not a gun nut. I just read between the lines. First of all, there's no
such thing as an assault weapon, but never mind that. The guns we like to
call assault weapons are scary looking to the uninformed, but they are
nothing but red herrings - distractions for political purposes. No different
than the gay marriage issue. My point is that if elections were openly
fiddled with for any reason, Bush's sitters will be anxious to round up ALL
guns. Bush himself will be on TV, reading what he's told to.