Old 14-07-2004, 03:04 PM
Scott M.

Default My New Pond Scott

Thanks for the kind words. The rock tower is great for the fish, giving them
places to hide, protecting them from the sun and they also like to chase
each other around it. I will post detailed photos and instructions on how I
built my filter probably on the weekend. There was a separate posting by me
a few days ago about how I constructed the filter. Search for postings by
Scott M. The eggs appeared one morning on one of the rocks bordering the
pond, out of the water. I have no idea what laid them and they kind of dried
up and went away.

Scott

"Mary kate" wrote in message
http://community-2.webtv.net/mkbfw/PONDING/ You did an excellent
job, I like the rock tower and the filter looks fasinating, I would love
to have the details on it. I have in the works for next spring a 7,800
gallon pond....I just can't get enough...LOL please e-mail me details
on your filter Enjoy your pond...it'll be great when
the plants fill in. One more thing....were those goldfish eggs ?