Old 14-07-2004, 03:07 PM
Mike Miller

Default free lily if intersted

I've gotten great help from here, though lately I'm more of an occasional
lurker (until something goes wrong, of course).

When I repotted my Blue Beauty, a chunk of what turned out to be root came
off. I tossed it in the shallow part of the pond and it ended up sprouting.
I don't have room for two of these, and this probably won't bloom for
another year, but I'd be happy to send this off to someone. It's a
beautiful and very fragrant lily (tropical, not hardy).

Maybe I could trade for some arrowroot, blue pickerel or a piece of water
lettuce, all of which I lost over the winter.