Old 14-07-2004, 05:03 PM
Doug Kanter

Default wowowo

"Vox Humana" wrote in message
.. .

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

"Brigitte J." wrote in message
news

wrote in message
http://www.rense.com/general54/postponed.htm

I have a better idea. Let's hold the elections early! Next Tuesday

works
for me. It would save everyone from having to watch all their

campaign
crap.

Brigitte

I want to write in Bill Cosby. On that "kids say the darndest things"

show,
he used to give kids a certain look when they said something outrageous.
Used on adults, that look could work wonders.

Senator: This legislation provides more money for protecting our

national
parks, and it also has a rider which grants virtually unlimited logging
rights to 3 cousins of the senator from Montana. They just got out of

prison
for dumping drums of benzene into a river.

Cosby: the look

Which is more powerful: Dick Cheney's "family values" language or Cosby's
"look?"

Cosby, for sure. Could be one of this nation's most awesome weapons.