Old 14-07-2004, 05:04 PM
Newbie Bill

Default Browing Lilies

Thanks for the suggestions. I feel like I am putting together a jig saw
puzzle and there are several missing pieces required to solve the puzzle. I
obviously dont know but I wonder if you did something else at the same time
you thinned them out (fertilized etc). Some of my lillies were definitely
getting crowded. But I also notice even plants that have been thinned way
down by having to remove many dying leaves thus leaving lots of open space,
still have some slight curling on emerging to the surface. When you say
thinned did you remove some surface leaves per plant or number of plants in
your pond area?
Thanxx
Bill Brister - Austin, Texas