Old 14-07-2004, 06:02 PM
Aaron Hicks

Default Let's Start a Good Idea, Tips Thread.

Aha! Pantyhose for orchids. I forgot all about that trick.

I've received in mounted orchids that were secured to small
"fingers" of sphagnum that were made by stuffing the moss into a bag made
out of expandable Nylon mesh. You can get this mesh from shower scrubbers,
as well as mesh grapefruit bags and even "turkey bags." Disinfect in a
little bleach first, tie off one end and stuff with sphagnum before tying
off the other.

E-mail address in the header isn't valid. Send no e-mail there.

Cheers,

-AJHicks
Chandler, AZ