Old 14-07-2004, 10:07 PM
Jeezut

Default Indoor slate waterfall?

Hello.

I've been searching high and low for some plans for a slate indoor
waterfall. I could probably hack something together myself, but I
want it to be nice.

The idea came from watching some show on HGTV called Design on a Dime
(http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/shows_dod)..the episode was called
"Island-Infused Living Room". Unfortunately I caught the very end of
the episode... so I didn't see how they built it. I did, however find
a short video clip of the indoor waterfall being constructed on HGTV's
website. Here's the link:

http://www.hgtv.com/cr/cda/playerex/...DETAIL,00.html

I'm hoping to build something similiar to that. If anyone has plans
or general suggestions I would be much obliged.