Old 14-07-2004, 11:02 PM
Diana Kulaga

Default potting media

Good point, Sue. Fortunately, I learned early on to test 'em out. The
figure 8's are usually brutal.

Diana

"Susan Erickson" wrote in message
On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 20:32:18 GMT, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

Todd,

Aren't you in Vero Beach? If so, Odom's is not far from you. As far as

the
peanuts, you can get 'em at Staples or other similar outlets.

Diana

I use them all the time. Be careful. The colored ones do not
play nice. The figure 8 shape tend to collapse and get nasty.

Some nice smooth S shaped ones I got once were the Corn
biodegradable ones that melt when wet. Boy was that a shock.
A friend had saved a whole big bag from "work" and they were all
corn starch.
SuE