Old 31-01-2003, 07:31 AM
Justin

Default Will I regret not having a skimmer?

wrote in message ...
avoid leaves in the pond and losing fish... design the pond with netting. then you
wont need a skimmer or a bottom drain...Ingrid

Nets are not necessary if predators are not an issue and if trees are
not dropping their leaves. They are a real help in the fall, however,
and I would recommend one. Aesthetics are key for me and I'd rather
not have one. I vouch for the bottom drain. I do not have a skimmer,
but would like one. The bottom drain removes much of the debris and
sludge that forms in the pond bottom. Best investment made for the
pond.

Justin
http://www.geocities.com/justinm090