Old 15-07-2004, 05:06 AM
Dave and Miss

Default You should have seen her laugh...

Perry....Really appreciate the compliment. My personal favorite is the giant
butterfly bush in the corner that hangs out over the pond. The groundcover
in the foreground is " creeping jenny ". It spreads like crazy and gets
small yellow flowers in spring.

Dave

"Perry" wrote in message
Dave and Miss,

You've got a great looking pond! I mean, magazine layout good-looking.

I'm
impressed with the landscaping, too. The iris and wisteria. And those
gargantuan daylilies must be close to 5' tall.

One question, what is the gold leaf groundcover in front of the pond that
the frogs are "playing" in?

Perry.

"Dave and Miss" wrote in message
Takining a shortcut beside the pond, I lost my footing on the rocks and

in
went. All I can say is its a good thing she didn't have the camera with

her!
http://photos.yahoo.com/jeepin9557