Old 15-07-2004, 05:06 AM
jammer

Default Bullfrog

Oh my! I would be toooo proud to hold the mascot!
LOL
I dont see him there tonight, but i am going to throw some bread out
where he usually hangs out and the next time i see him, i will know if
it worked. I'll kepp you posted and thanks!

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 14:31:22 -0700, ~ jan JJsPond.us
wrote:

Jammer, this is very interesting and your bullfrog may become the RP
mascot, so let us know how he does and what works for you. ~ jan

On 14 Jul 2004 01:50:01 GMT, EROSPAM (Ka30P) wrote:

Jammer wrote
What if i put a piece of bread or several, where the

frog hangs out? Think he'd have a better chance of finding food?

You can always try, he might catch a mouse.
You could also dig up a worm and give it to him.
Frogs need to see their dinner move to catch it so a nice wiggly

worm might be
welcome.

kathy :-)
algae primer