Old 15-07-2004, 06:02 AM
bluegill phil

Default OT Opinions

Yeah like in Bosina. We should have let the serbs do what they wanted.

On Fri, 9 Jul 2004 20:05:30 -0400, "Gary"
wrote:

"But the greatest menace to our civilization today is the conflict between
giant organized systems of self-righteousness - each system only too
delighted to find that the other is wicked - each only too glad that the
sins give it the pretext for still deeper hatred and animosity." - Herbert
Butterfield

This I fear fuels our desire to "help" the rest of the world see what is
"right" and "good". And we are all to willing to kill to prove we are
"good" and they are "evil".