Old 15-07-2004, 07:03 AM
Gary

Default OT letter to terrorists

you clarify your mindset when you compare wasps and human beings and how you
deal with things you don't like

"tim chandler" wrote in message
.. .
It is so sad that people think it's all about money, or

oil...unfortunately
that says more about those people, than it does about the war.

It's also sad that when evidence of WMDs is found, you just choose to

ignore
it. Thank God our country is run by people who have our national security
and safety as a goal - if liberals were in charge, we would already have
surrendered to the terrorists. I for one do not want to live the rest of

my
life with the threat of terrorist acts constantly hanging over our heads.
When you've got a wasps' nest, and the wasps won't leave you alone but

keep
stinging you, you get rid of them.

"Gary" wrote in message
give it up,,,there are NO wmd in Iraq. most of the terrorists were

from
our "friend" Saudi Arabia.
genocide is to rid a country of those not like you. that way you can

have
their "stuff",,,economics,,,,,or power or those other virtues so
glorified,,,,,,,,,,
If you think this war was in self defense,,,,then most of the world,,the
UN,,,and now our "allies" who are withdrawing,,,must have their heads in

the
sand also....
look at who is making the money now and it is clear why the us is at
war,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"tim chandler" wrote in message
.. .
They just found more enriched uranium, and removed it. Enriched

uranium
is
used only for bombs.

"all wars are economic" - a rather sweeping generalization. I'm not

sure
understand why genocide - such as has happened in Nazi Germany, in the
Ukraine, Cambodia, Rwanda as well as with the Kurds, Bosnia, and too

many
elsewheres - is economic.

wrote in message
he had em, Israel bombed the nuclear plant. they are gone, been

gone,
arent there
anymore, havent been there for a while.
all wars are economic. everything else is window dressing and

excuses
for
going to
war. Ingrid

"tim chandler" wrote:
Wow, I am amazed! So you admit that Clinton & his administration,
France,
Germany, the UN, they all LIED TO US about WMDs when they all said

that
Saddam had them, because there weren't any!

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.