Old 15-07-2004, 08:03 AM
Gail Futoran

Default How do I clear up green pond? HELP!

"WilsonKKW" wrote
[snip]
be nice! I'm a newbie,and I've lost the past postings

Google Groups is a great resource for researching
past postings:
http://groups.google.com/
Use Advanced Groups Search and specify the
newsgroup and a topic. I will often limit the dates
which helps you narrow down to a thread that
includes your question. But you'll find the same
answers to the same question asked by everyone.

Time is probably the most important "cure", all
else being equal. You can't do better than read
carefully Kathy's (Ka30P) posts on the subject.

Gail