Old 15-07-2004, 08:03 AM
Go Fig

Default How do I clear up green pond? HELP!

In article ,
KCnRichmond wrote:

How many times you gonna ask? The basics were laid out to you in your
7/4/04 post by several.....What are you wantin' to hear, that there's a
magical time with gnomes & crap that "poof" its clear......You just put it
in in May....Jeez...Slow down, the fish ain't the most important thing
there.....

Shouldn't the individual ponder get to decided what is most important
to them?

What's easier to replace, a 'pet' or a plant ?

Get a UV, damn close to magic when it comes to pea soup water.

jay
Sat Jul 10, 2004

"WilsonKKW" wrote in message
my pond is so green I can't see the fish.What should I do? 500gallon pond

5 Koi
4 Comets. I was told more plants I have 3 Iris, 2 lily pads,4 Water

Lettuce,3
parrot feathers,4 Hyacinths,