Old 15-07-2004, 01:18 PM

Default ......accidents will happen.....

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 16:59:46 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

On 14/6/04 11:02, in article ,
"martin" wrote:

On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 16:35:35 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
wrote:

Now that Jeyes fluid has been "Withdrawn for plant protection
uses" to comply with EU rules, precisely which uses are we
actually allowed?

Its original use was to try to keep alfresco bucket and chuck it
lavatories under control.

We had one of those when I was a kid - an Elsan? I thought we fed it
formaldehyde and crap not Jeyes fluid. It was an improvement on the
earth closet that the previous owner of the house used.

Wouldn't formaldehyde have had the undesirable effect of preserving the
contents? ;-)

to stop it decomposing? :-)
--
Martin