Old 15-07-2004, 01:18 PM
Phil L

Default HOW YOU CAN HELP stop fishing?

Alan Holmes wrote:
:: The followup is made to uk.test as this isp will not permit me to
:: post to such a large number of groups without a followup.
::
:: I would like to know the significance of posting this to
:: uk.rec.gardening, as some of us actually keep animals to kill and
:: eat.

I would like to know the significance of your cross posting at all?
Why do you think your ISP disapproves of it? - because 90% of the groups
it's landing in have no interest at all, so don't get yourself killfiled by
continuing the X-posting crap...everyone else from other groups can see what
your sending and it makes no sense whatsoever when the first twenty replying
X-posters are already in the killfile...I've reset the follow ups to 'your'
group - keep them there!