Old 15-07-2004, 01:18 PM
Clair Voyance

Default HOW YOU CAN HELP stop fishing?

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 20:49:11 +0100, "Michael Saunby"
wrote:

"Ben Blackmore" wrote in message
m...

Why? For having an opinion? Am I not allowed one? I think its an
opionion shared by may others!

Your opinion is designed to inflame others. Therefore, it is a troll.

Troll!

No it was not! Read it again, there was nothing intended to flame about

it!
It was an opinion, I never suggested that my opinion was the correct
opinion, or that others were wrong to have their own opinions! it was
nothing more than a discussion. I hope we're not going to start flaming
people for having a sensible conversation. Now yours on the hand, WAS

meant
to inflame others, so I suggest you practice what you preach, vicar

parsnip!

If you want to flame someone for posting threads that are designed to
inflame others I suggest you preach to Mr Moody! His entire
conversation/posts consists of backward logic and name calling!

Untrue. The crap you are refering to was posted by an infamous AR Troll
*pretending* to be Derek Moody, just as he somtimes posts as Nick Maclaren,
or "Malcolm", etc. Perhaps it's an illness that affects the minds of those
who eat no meat.

Troll!

Indeed - ARists do it constantly. The good news is that by encouraging
them to attact anglers I expect quite a few will have drowning related
deaths. Which must be a good thing.

Michael Saunby

Still desperate to get people to fight your battles Michael?
Bwahahahahahahahaha who's a pretty boy then, you wimp sock puppet
trollshit.

Do fishermen also **** animals like you do? never heard of that
before, do enlighten us.