Old 15-07-2004, 03:02 PM
Dennis

Default back from the dead?

I have a rose, Fragrant Cloud, the canes got torn off the poor thing,
I thought it was dead... then about a month or so later there are
leaves growing out of the root stock I left in the ground, and the
beginings of a bud. could this still be the wonderful rose I love? or
is it possible that it is another rose?

"education is the progressive discovery of our own ignorance" --Will Durant
"people who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to " Jerry Seinfeld
"if we don't have a sense of humor, we can't have a sense of perspective --Wayne Thiboux