Old 15-07-2004, 04:04 PM
jane

Default Labelling

On Fri, 09 Jul 2004 18:59:33 GMT, Frogleg wrote:

~On Mon, 5 Jul 2004 08:19:16 +0000 (UTC),
(jane) wrote:
~
~On Sun, 4 Jul 2004 06:45:39 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
wrote:
~
~~To change the topic slightly, which urglers keep sketches of what is
~~where in the garden as a backup for the labels?
~~Who keeps them on a computer?
~
~Um. Me
~I photograph everything with the digicam. The allotment pics usually
~make it to my blog, and I've got plans for each plot on the PC so I
~can keep track of the rotations.
~
~URL?

http://www.moonbells.com/

I'm a couple of weeks behind... not been up much recently for one
reason or another, but thankfully Him Upstairs has been doing the
watering for me

--
jane

Mark Twain