Old 15-07-2004, 06:03 PM
Newbie Bill

Default OT GOOD LORD !!!

I am beginning to think/practice that the solutions to these sorts of OT
discussions are 180 degrees the opposite of parasite problems in the pond.
If you ignore them they will probably dissipate or go away. If you try to
fix the problem they may just grow and bug you more instead.
As someone else mentioned I dont like them at all. This group is normally
such a wonderful group of friendly, helpful people sharing a common goal of
happy, healthy and harmonious ponds. But 'discussions' some of these OT
topics seem to bring out ill will, bad feelings and unnecessary name
calling. I for one would like to see them outlawed in this group. The only
thing that changes is some feelings about members of our group. As many have
told their kids over the years - "If you've gotta fight - take it outside."
Bill Brister - Austin, Texas