Old 15-07-2004, 08:02 PM
peter_may_day

Default Cuttings from Dutchmans Pipe VIne

I tried to root cuttings from a Dutchmans pipe vine years ago, I didn't know
what I was doing either. They did not take. That was the days before the
internet. Maybe you should look for the hormone manufactures web site, I bet
they have a lot of good advice.

--
peter_may_day

Directory of unlisted phone numbers

--
"Roy" wrote in message
Is it possible to root cuttings from a Dutchmans pipe vine? I do have
root stimulator hormone powder, but would I be wasting my time trying
to root these clippings are they a candidate. I had tried to buy a
vine previously but had no luck, but a person did give me some
cuttings.

Just how does one know what will and what won;t root from a cutting?
I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.