Old 15-07-2004, 11:13 PM
Pen Phill

Default Tomato side shoots

Hi all

Thanks for the replies. I'll take them out then.

Incidently, I wouldn't bother taking cuttings like somebody suggested. My
greenhouse is full of plantlets growing from last years fallen fruit. If
anything can be said to grow like weeds it's tomatoes! I am regularly "weeding"
all my flower pots and balconierres as the little beggars are constantly
appearing there as well. This because I make my own compost (where the old
plants end up), and although it is normally at least two years old when I use
it, the jolly old toms still put in an appearence!

Phil