Old 16-07-2004, 02:19 AM
Franz Heymann

Default Birds hitting window

"VivienB" wrote in message
You know that certainty you have seen something somewhere, but

cannot
find it, however hard you try? That's me, right now!

Quite recently, I saw a discussion of how to make windows a visual
barrier to birds. The usual black stick-on silhouettes were

mentioned,
but someone suggested something that struck me as more attractive

and
possibly more effective. However, as we have rarely had such a
problem, I didn't bother keeping the information. In the last week

or
two we have had a spate of birds crashing into a window where it is
possible to see a narrow band of another window on the other side of
the house. Of course, now I cannot find what seemed such a good idea
when I read it, having googled this newsgroup and others and also
looked in other places I thought possible. Can anyone help?

Net curtains does the trick.

Franz