Old 16-07-2004, 05:05 AM
n3whs

Default Comments on Gravely ZT 1540? or others?

"4th Amendment defiled by Patriot Act" wrote in
message om...
I have .6 acres of hilly grass with lots of landscaping (trees,
shrubs, bushes, flowers, etc). Any comments on the Gravely ZT 1540?
It goes for about $2600. Is it worth it?

Any other suggestions (even regular lawn tractors, if you can justify
their use around all the lawn scaping and all the turns that'll be
necessary)

Please e-mail a reply

Did you look at there hydro walk behinds?
I have one with a sulky 48" with 17 kaw. eng with recoil and electric
start,and love it.
I know its double the price but it has a welded deck. Im not sure if the
1540 has that. I wouldnt think so for that price.

http://www.gravely.com/PProH/