Old 16-07-2004, 09:14 AM
JennyC

Default Birds hitting window

"VivienB" wrote in message
On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 21:15:24 +0200, "Esmeh"
wrote:

Quite recently, I saw a discussion of how to make windows a visual
barrier to birds. The usual black stick-on silhouettes were mentioned,
but someone suggested something that struck me as more attractive and
possibly more effective.

cd's ?

Thanks for that, I am happy to use CDs for bird scaring in the garden,
but not really to my taste around windows. In the discussion I saw,
someone mentioned streamers and I think it was the response to that
idea was the one I am searching for.
Regards, VivienB

I didn't see the thread but maybe one of those fly curtain things you hang up in
doorways would work?
jenny