Old 16-07-2004, 12:36 PM
Golden Bulbs Golden Bulbs is offline
Registered User

Location: Bushey
Unhappy Growers Droop...

Hello,
I am new to this gardening lark, Ive only recently got into it after building a patio and touching up my lawn... Familiar with lugging hard wood in and out the back door and sprinkling my seeds on the lawn, I need some info on flower care...

I think I have overwatered my sunflowers as the leaves and heads are beginning to droop badly, is there any chance they will recover? I have a whole group together, about 15, and they all look very poorly. If there is warm weather from now on, could I be lucky and they survive?

Thanks for any help you can give...