Old 16-07-2004, 11:02 PM
escapee

Default wowowo

Yes, I agree, I've seen it twice in the theater. Paid both times. Will buy the
DVD, maybe more than one and donate them to the library. I only mentioned the
pirating thing because even in the climate where people can easily download
pirated materials, he's made that much from the film.

I would also like to point out that, before Disney put the stop on distribution,
because the Saudi's owns 25% of EuroDisney and this film outs the Saudi's,
particularly the Osama's. Moore was willing to distribute it himself for free
online. He made no qualms about it. He said he is wealthy beyond any of his
hopes and dreams and not making a cent on the film which cost about six million
to make would be fine by him.

Anyway, I thought it was a wonderful film. My heart broke for every single
person who lost a son or daughter in this war, which was declared "mission
accomplished" a very long time ago, yet, we are about a thousand kids down and
dead.

Victoria

On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 16:57:48 GMT, opined:

there are times when seeing a film with others is totally worth the money. Ingrid

By the way, Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 9-11 has made eighty million dollars in
the three weeks it's been in theaters...AND he publicly announced that anyone
could pirate it, put it online and trade if for free...it still made record
breaking numbers.

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com