Old 17-07-2004, 02:02 AM
Pat Kiewicz

Default Forked Leaf

YT2095 said:

I`ve noticed the strangest thing on 2 of my Chili plants, it`s hard to
describe in text, but it`s a bit like the leaf starts off as normal but
it has 2 tips! the center vein seems to spilt half way and it forks
into a Y and makes what would look like 2 new leaf ends?

I don't know what causes it, but I have seen it happen occasionally.

Also (very rarely) pepper and tomato seedlings with one of the cotyledons
forked or doubled.

(attributed to Don Marti)