Old 17-07-2004, 02:04 AM
Pinkpggy

Default @#!$%& Leaking Waterfall

Any thoughts?

Been there done that. Last year we battled the same kind of problems with our
smaller pond. We took it apart at least 4 times during last summer, when it was
100 or more outside. Finally we gave up and didn't rebuild it. This spring we
decided to do a larger pond, but since I had surgery in March I wasn't able to
do anything. I told my hubby, I don't care what it costs, we are not going
through another summer like last summer, we are going to have our new pond and
waterfall put in. Which we did. It was put in, in April, and believe you me
it was worth every penny. The company that did it, worked with us, and
actually took our suggestions about things. I guess what I am trying to say,
is if you can, ask someone who knows what to do, before you pull every hair out
of your head. It will save you anymore frustration.
Jan
"Our Pond" Page
http://hometown.aol.com/pinkpggy/index.html