Old 17-07-2004, 05:08 AM
tim chandler

Default OT letter to terrorists

"PlainBill" typed slowly, with many errors :
"don't have an effective plan to restore a stable government to the
country"...

Gosh, yes, it's already been several *months* and they don't have a standard
of living or peace and tranquility like we do yet! Yet you liberals are
also the ones complaining that we are engineering everything over there -
you can't have it both ways, you can't complain that we are running the war
and their government for Haliburton and Big Oil, but it's just not
effective - if it were the case that the war is all about oil, you should be
GLAD the plan isn't effective! Especially since what liberals want most, is
failure, not success in Iraq.

It's their country, we gave it back to them, and now it's up to them - it's
going to take longer than the short attention span that you on the left
have, before things improve. It's a total upheaval for them. It took years
for Germany and Japan to get back on an even keel.

As far as getting news from Fox, they *are* the less biased source - anyone
who thinks that PBS, ABC, NBC, CBS, NY Times, Wash Post, LA Times, etc. etc.
are objective and unbiased and balanced, is really living in a
mainstream-media controlled dreamworld.

"PlainBill" continued his rant:

"Stick you own head in the sand. George Bush, Dick Cheney, and the
rest of the Republican leadership have done more to foster terrorism
than they have done to limit it. Over and over again, we find out we
have been misled, either deliberately or by their incompetence."

They have had to rely on intelligence - intelligence that was cut
drastically in the 90s by your buddy Clinton. They all felt all we needed
to do was to watch from above with satellites and listen in on cell phone
conversations! There were not even any agents on the ground to provide
intelligence, the cutbacks were so severe.

And if you believe that the Democrats would have done more to stop
terrorism, other than by trying to appease it, you just provide further
proof of your own limited perception. In fact, the Bush administration is
actively and effectively fighting terrorism - again, it's just not a problem
that can be solved overnight. You liberals really need to work on the
attention span thing!