Old 17-07-2004, 05:10 AM
B.Server

Default WTB : Greenhouse clear corrugated panels

On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 16:06:08 GMT, "GeneS"
wrote:

Want to buy clear (translucent) corrugated panels to build
a large greenhouse.

If you have a contact where I can buy a load at wholesale.
please email me:-)

They look something like this, but not necessarily this specific product:
http://www.kemlite.com/sequentia_cor...s.cfm#super600

THANKS,
Gene

Gene,

FWIW, I have built two greenhouses and used a hollow core
polycarbonate panel for both. The original one used a product from
Rohm, the second used some panels originally intended for outdoor
advertising. Both have had excellent working life; around 18 years,
and both are very strong, light, and easily worked. They are just
about "bulletproof" when it comes to hail, for example.

https://www.sundancesupply.com/

is one source.

I know this was not what you specified but it works.

cheers.