Old 17-07-2004, 06:05 PM
Pond Newbie

Default APPLE SNAILS

I bought four "Mystery Snails" at Petsmart, which are supposed to be very similar to Apple
snails. They were about the size of quarters when I got them. I merely floated them for
about 15 minutes with some of the pond water added to the bag, then released them into the
pond.

I saw one of the golden ones the other day. It is now the size of a baseball.

DeAnna
--
http://lamb.iswiz.com/pond.php
If you remember that I prefer my spam without cheese-

"BC DEX" wrote in message
What is the best way to raise and feed apple snails?
I would like to raise them in a fish tank in the house, then put some
of them in my small yard pond during the summer mo...
Any ideas??