Old 31-01-2003, 04:07 PM

Default Will I regret not having a skimmer?

I forgot... nets also keep fish from jumping to their death. and predators are
always an issue if the pond is outside. I dont even see the fine netting anymore,
but then the health of my fish are more imporant than aesthetics for me. I suppose
one of these years there will be enough sludge in the bottom that I will have to
clean it, but I one of those dont like to put holes in my pond at the very bottom
where if it leaks there would be no water left for my fish. Ingrid