Old 18-07-2004, 05:02 AM
Bob Chipeska

Default wowowo

wrote in message
I dont have any idea who this is.

So why did you post this "information" from a certified hate-monger like
Rense? Too many Bush haters rely on paranoid, factually-challenged nonsense
from hateful cretins like Rense and Michael Moore, then insist upon shoving
their crap in our faces. Like right here in this very newsgroup. These
Bush-haters are a mirror-image of the kook Republican paranoids in 1996.
Your message had absolutely nothing to do with gardening. It's political
spam. Period. It's a perfect example of why Kerry isn't doing better in the
polls. There is a time and a place for prostheltyzing and ranting about
politicians you hate, and for Pete's sake a gardening newsgroup isn't the
place.

BTW, there are no plans to delay the election. There never were any plans.
http://www.nytimes.com/2004/07/17/politics/17elect.html

I think it's foolhardy not to have a contingency plan in place. If a major
terrorist attack occurs in the days before the national election, many poll
workers won't be available and many people will be too frightened to venture
out. Think about the chaos in the days after 9/11. That's why they delayed
the New York primary elections. Imagine if a biochem weapon or dirty bomb
goes off in a US city the day before the election. I don't know about you,
but voting will be the last thing on my mind. The first thing on my mind
will be securing my family and getting out of harm's way. There is no,
repeat, no harm done by delaying the election a week to give things a chance
to settle down. Bush or Kerry won't even take office until 2 1/2 months
later.

I won't post on this subject here again. I come here to read about
gardening. If I want to read about politics, I'll read alt.politics.

I did a googlesearch and that is what came up.
Is this better?
http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/...ion.day.delay/
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5411741/site/newsweek/

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politic...lections_x.htm
http://www.capitalnews9.com/content/...83677&SecID=33

"Bob Chipeska" wrote:

wrote in message
http://www.rense.com/general54/postponed.htm

Ah yes, Jeff Rense, the conspiracy creep who tirelessly shills for

neo-Nazi
wannabe, Holocaust-denier and all around white supremacist Ernst Zundel.
Look on Rense's homepage, http://www.rense.com. Enjoy his fawning over
Zundel, and marvel at Rense's paranoid diatribes about "zionists" and the
evil ADL. When you're finished, see what the ADL has to say about Rense's
buddy:

http://www.adl.org/learn/Ext_US/zund...=2&item=zundel

Why would anyone cite Jeff Rense as a credible source for ANYTHING?

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.