Old 18-07-2004, 04:02 PM
Vox Humana

Default Bush intel?

"D" wrote in message
I"m smart enough to know that G.W.Bush,
has kept the country safe from any terrorist attack for 2 1/2 yrs. But I
guess you have to be really smart to see that, and to see that Al Gore
or John Kerry are not even in the same league as George W. Bush.

On the other hand, Bush resided over the worst attack ever sustained on
American soil. On balance that makes him the worst president on terrorism.
Furthermore, since his Iraq war started, terror attach have doubled
worldwide according to his state department. We have lost 1000 men in Iraq
and thousands more have been seriously injured. Iraq has turned into a
incubator for terrorism. Our foreign policy has resulted in more Middle
East violence and little hope of cooperation from all the former allies that
he has alienated. I don't see how anyone could be worse. The only risk is
to keep Bush in the Whitehouse. All other alternatives have some promise of
being better. The domestic situation proves to be just a troublesome. The
economy is proving to be polarizing the classes, deepening the divide
between the rich and those who are a single paycheck away from catastrophe.
Bush's messianic approach to government is sure to fan the flames of the
culture war. It lacks any rational basis for decision making and provides
no leadership.