Old 19-07-2004, 01:04 AM
escapee

Default Bush intel?

On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 16:13:12 GMT, (The Watcher) opined:

Did his saying "Bring it on" cause any terrorist attacks?

Actually, yes. The terrorist attacks launched in the middle east have more than
doubled since he said that. About a thousand dead kids in the armed services, to
date.

Nice use of emotional slant there, equating soldiers with "kids". Some of those
soldiers are in their 30's. I spent 15 years in the Army, and don't even
consider the younger soldiers "kids". They're old enough to kill(and die) for
their country, so calling them kids seems a bit disingenious.

Oh, sorry. Eighteen is not kids. My bad.

and about seven thousand others who lost
limbs or are paralyzed or worse is protecting us, you have a rare view of the
term.

Page not available right now.

It works for me.