Old 19-07-2004, 01:05 AM
Yeass

Default frogs in winter

I have a small pond. Last fall it seems that all my frogs stayed in the pond.
Needless to say they all died and I found them all on the bottom of the pond
this spring. How do I prevent this from happening again this winter. I live in
NJ.

Also I bought 2 small cat fish last year. This year they are about 8 to 9
inches. I can't beleive that they grew that much. I have goldfish, some small
and some nice size ones. I asked the fish store if they will eat the gold fish
and was told not to worry they get alone fine. When to another place I was
told to get rid of them that they will eat everything in the pond. Thank for
any help. ann