Old 19-07-2004, 03:03 AM
The Watcher

Default Bush intel?

On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 22:52:54 GMT, "Vox Humana" wrote:

"The Watcher" wrote in message
On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 16:21:10 GMT, "Vox Humana"

wrote:

"The Watcher" wrote in message
On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 14:11:00 GMT, escapee
wrote:

On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 04:20:03 GMT, (The Watcher)

opined:

Just because Bush isn't a good choice doesn't make Kerry a good

choice.

Got any other ideas? You want Nader?

Voting for Kerry because Bush is bad seems foolish to me. I prefer
avoiding
foolish decisions like that whenever possible.

If you accept that bush is bad, then voting for him is foolish. Kerry

may
not be perfect, but he has years of proven service to the country and

none
of it points to the likelihood of him being as bad as George W. Bush.

I don't plan on voting for either of those bozos. Their proven records

tell me I
wouldn't want EITHER of them as president.

The fact remains that you will get either Bush or Kerry. Not voting won't
get you "none of the above."

I do plan on voting. I just can't bring myself to vote for either of those two.