Old 19-07-2004, 04:02 AM
Lee

Default Oleander

"David Hill" wrote in message ...
"............. Ok, can I put a dozen or so in the same bucket? Would any
thing aid (within the water) rooting, such as some diluted plant food?
.........."

I have been wondering something along similar lines.
I have been wondering if you added some of the crystals that you get to give
cut flowers a longer life, as it also keeps the water sweet for several
weeks.
Wouldn't be as strong as a liquid fertilizer

well dangety, dang dang! now y'all got me thinkin' about making some
more Oleanders! I got too many OTHER 'babies' started now, but i do
love that pink Ole and i guess i could use another on the northside.
probably have better luck this fall. but think i'll try it tomorrow.
Think i'll try some superthrive on the roots for one, some vinegar on
another, rooting harmone on one and if can find some one with a
willow, some willow on another. ...may not have any Oleander left
though, if i do that many.. tomorrow i'll be thinking clearer and
maybe forget the whole thing! G got too many plants started anyway..
thinking of setting some out in front with a for sale sign LOL!!!!
on the fence....lee h....P.S. i think it fowls the water to put
fertilizer in it. i seem to remember that the superthrive fowled the
water,too, but was OK when starting a cutting in soil...???